Our Homesteading Dream

Living, laughing, loving, and learning on our little suburban homestead.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Romans 7:15

"For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate." Romans 7:15 ESV

This verse really sums up our eating habits from the past several months. Our good intentions always seem to fall by the wayside of budget constraints, time constraints...and general laziness constraints :P It's time to take the reigns and this runaway wagon back under control! lol.

I'm pulling all of my friends out of the fridge (kombucha, milk kefir, water kefir) and starting a new Sal the Sourdough pet. Having a living kitchen has always been such fun for us, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it.

I'm going to be posting my menu's, grocery lists and receipts here (for some accountability and maybe to inspire others?) Friends are welcome to (kindly) call me out if you see something on there that you shouldn't!

No comments: