Our Homesteading Dream

Living, laughing, loving, and learning on our little suburban homestead.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

Regardless of the origin of this holiday, I think it's wonderful to have a day set aside to tell the people in your life how much you love them.

Don't go out and buy expensive flowers, cards, chocolates etc. Find something personal to share with your loved ones. Make a special dinner, dessert, hand made cards etc. Lock the bedroom door and snuggle under the blankets. Share a song...

Whatever you do, savor this day with those you love and make sure they know how much you love them!

Here's a song that brought tears to my eyes...

"I Do" by Serene and Pearl.

To my husband:

Happy Valentines Day. You are my heart, and every day with you is a gift. I'm so blessed to be on the journey of life with you. I love you with all that is in me.

No comments: