Our Homesteading Dream

Living, laughing, loving, and learning on our little suburban homestead.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Praising the Lord..

I had a Physical Therapy evaluation today and it went great! My range of motion has drastically increased, strength in my left leg has also drastically increased...and the numbness/tingling in my leg and foot is gone! I'm not 100% yet...and may not be for a long time to come (and I'll always have to be careful so as not to re-injure my back) but this is all without surgery!! Praise the Lord!

To all of my friends and family who have been praying and supporting me through all this....thank you all so much!

I was able to spend some time in my perennial beds and garden this past weekend, and it felt absolutely wonderful. I was also able to harvest a huge basket of sunburst cherry tomatoes (which we shared with two of our neighbors :)

The garden has provided us with many fresh veggies throughout the summer, but I wasn't able to get much put up for the winter....I'm still holding out hope for corn and apples ;)

God is so good and He'll provide..

No comments: