Our Homesteading Dream

Living, laughing, loving, and learning on our little suburban homestead.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wonderful Rainy Day in New England

Sometimes it's hard to enjoy rainy days...but this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! The different colored leaves are so beautiful and shiny and it gives us a good day to slow down and enjoy being in the house :)

Our plans for the day are pretty simple. We are going to finish up some school work left over from this week, then we're going to make some chocolate chip cookies for this weeks treat. After the baking is done, we'll be snuggled up on the couch with hot chocolate, popcorn and Little House on The Prairie :) Supper will cook itself in the crock pot today and all I'll have to do this evening is serve it up....sounds like a wonderful, rainy day to me! :)

1 comment:

Renata said...

Hi, I don't think I've commented before, although I've been following your blog for a while.
I love rainy days - & where we live they are much too sparse. Enjoy yours!