Our Homesteading Dream

Living, laughing, loving, and learning on our little suburban homestead.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Cultures

I'd really like to encourage everyone to try these health-boosting gifts from God and would be happy to pass them on as I have an abundance.

If you are interested in trying Kombucha, milk kefir grains, water kefir grains or a rye sourdough starter....I'd be happy to send them to you for free. The only thing I ask is that you cover the shipping cost. All you need to do is e-mail me at Arrowsofgrace@gmail.com with your name, and which cultures you are interested.


~~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have received a bunch of e-mails requesting these cultures! Hallelujah, how exciting! I'm thrilled that so many people want to try these wonderful, healthful cultures.


~The shipping is going to be $4.95 (the cost of the small, flat rate box for priority shipping...we want to make sure the cultures get to you as quickly and happy as possible:P ) And I can fit a small amount of all four cultures into that one box.
~I will be posting instructions for each of these cultures on my blog so you'll always have a point of reference...a place to go back to for questions or info.

I think that covers it:P I hope the Lord blesses each of you on your quest for a healthier lifestyle!


PS
If you have already e-mailed me, then you do not need to leave a comment.

No comments: